| Dear Students:
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome
all of you to the home of the “Bobcats.” BHS is a professional learning
community devoted to providing a quality education to all students. Our
mission is to provide a safe and welcoming learning community that
prepares students to be competitive and productive citizens. This is
attainable with high instructional expectations and making positive
Benson High School Guiding Principles:
On behalf of the faculty, staff, and administration, it is our promise
to you that we will be committed to providing high achievement in a safe
and welcoming atmosphere. It is our belief that all students can learn,
and we dedicate ourselves to providing you with a professional and
relevant educational experience.
- Will uphold traditional values such as: Honesty, integrity and strong work ethic.
- Respect is fundamental. Everyone in our school community is expected to treat others with respect.
- We take pride in our past and honor the tradition of excellence established by our students and staff.
- We expect all students to be challenged and to perform at their highest level.
- We expect our students to continue their education.
Post-secondary education may include trade and technical school,
apprenticeships or college.
- Student activities promote success now and in the future.
Student organizations, athletics and other extra-curricular activities
- Quality staff is the foundation of successful schools. We are
dedicated to finding, developing, and retaining people who model our
values and guiding principles.
- Small classes provide the best environment for students and teachers.
- Our facilities and technology should reflect the high value we place on education.
- We respect the right of parents to make choices regarding their
child’s education. We are dedicated to making Benson High School the
best choice for all students.
Mr. Ben Rodriguez